GE Holistic Health Chicken with Rice Formula
A tremendously useful multi-purpose feed which is ideal for maintaining a healthy dog, and helping to allay future problems.The main benefits of Omega 3 and 6 are that they help the body to maintain a superb skin and a healthy, shiny coat.A totally natural and holistic food.
- The main protein sources are chicken, pork, salmon and egg to guarantee all your dogs high protein needs.
- Fats and oils for energy and shiny coat are from high quality chicken fat, Omega-3 oils, from Salmon and linseed, specially high in EPA and DHA. These are also to support cardiovascular health, optimal eye and brain functions.
- Carbohydrate sources are wholegrain brown rice, wholegrain white rice and wholegrain oats to guarantee your dogs carbohydrate sources. Our grains are selected for their wholesome nutrients, over 60 specific nutrients in each grain. We do not use wheat, corn or soy in our formulations, as they have been blamed for all kinds of allergic reactions, also these are carbohydrate sources, we get our protein from meats.
- Fibre sources - Our main dietary fibre is beetpulp, due to its high dietary fiber contents together with tomato pomace. Our oatmeal, rice, potatoes, carrots and apple fibres fill out any caps that could be missing, bringing our total dietary fibre mix to its highest, most productive form.
- Our fruits and vegetables are all natural and selected for their holistic health benefits.
- Our special mix of nutraceuticals and MicroHealth™, BioHealth™ and Lactohealth™, which address the specific nutritional requirements of dogs makes Golden Eagle the most advanced natural petfood in the world.
|Where this food can help|
Includes key nutrients for the following:-
Wholegrain White rice,
Wholegrain Brown rice,
Refined chicken fat (preserved with vitamins),
Peas, Carrot flake,
Lucerne Salmon oil,
Chicken liver gravy,
Mono sodium phosphate, Salt (natrox),
Joint care pack,
Dried apple, Cranberry,
Selenium, Beta Carotene,
|Compare this food|
Suggested feeding quantities.
Feeding amounts vary according to the breed, activity, age and environmental conditions.
Feed 1-2 times per day, making sure there is always fresh water available.