12 kg GE Holistic Health Salmon and Oatmeal
Golden Eagle Holistic Salmon Formula is excellent for dogs needing an extra boost for their coat. It's natural oils act as an internal moisturiser which quickly works on dry skin, itching, scratching and hives. These oils are important in building a superb, glossy and healthy coat.
The salmon is naturally preserved, and comes from the clean and pure waters of the North Atlantic.
It is very high in Omega 3 fatty acids, especially in DHA and EPA which support cardiovascular health as well as optimum eye and brain functions.
Because of its distinctive taste and smell, it is excellent for fussy eaters.
- Buy 2 for £62.99 each and save 12%
- Buy 4 for £55.99 each and save 22%
- Protein source is salmon, added with egg.
- Fats and oils for energy and a shiny coat are from high quality salmon fat, Omega-3 oils from Salmon and linseed are specially high in EPA and DHA. These ensure a speedy and effective treatment for dry skin, itching etc. These are also there to support cardiovascular health, optimal eye and brain functions.
- Carbohydrate sources are oatmeal, wholegrain white rice and wholegrain brown rice.
- To guarantee your dogs carbohydrate sources, our grains are selected for their wholesome nutrients, with over 60 specific nutrients in each grain. We do not use wheat, corn or soy in our formulations, as they have been blamed for all kinds of allergic reactions, and these are carbohydrate sources. We get our protein here from salmon.
- Fibre sources - Our main dietary fibre is beetpulp, due to its high dietary fibre contents, which together with our oatmeal, rice, carrots and apple fibres fill out any caps that could be missing, to bring our total dietary fibre mix to its highest, most productive form.
- Our fruits and vegetables are all natural and selected for their holistic health benefits.
- Our special mix of nutraceuticals together with MicroHealth™, BioHealth™ and Lactohealth™, address the specific nutritional requirements of dogs and makes Golden Eagle Holistic Health perhaps the most advanced natural petfood in the world.
|Where this food can help|
Includes key nutrients for the following:-
Wholegrain white rice,
Wholegrain brown rice,
Salmon oil (preserved with vitamins),
Chicken liver dry digest
Joint care pack, Cranberry,
|Compare this food|
Suggested feeding quantities.
Feeding amounts vary according to the breed, activity, age and environmental conditions.
Feed 1-2 times per day, making sure there is always fresh water available.